If 2 people are meant to be, will they really find their way back?

I'm in a little bit of a complicated situation right now, and this story is a little long. So please bare with me😊
Last school year (around February) throughout the beginning of this school year (until around October), I really really liked a guy one year older than me. In fact, I think I loved him. The feelings we felt were mutual, and we were friends too. But because of our shyness, we never made anything happen. However, we were always considered 'more than friends'.
Things went down in late October where my feelings for him were greatly reconsidered. He didn't do anything to me no, but let's just say I found out some things about him that shocked me quite a bit. And around that time I decided that it was best for me to move on. My friend somehow got involved and ended up telling him that I was moving on from him, which I was not pleased with AT ALL. And after that, though we still talked, I could tell he was hurt. More than he dared to show on the outside.

Some time passed, and we both completely stopped talking to each other. He has a girlfriend now, and I've definitely started talking to lots more guys and I've moved on from him.

Or or so I thought.

He transferred into one of my classes today, and this is the first class I've ever had with him. We sit near each other, and for some reason it's been hard to keep our eyes from each other even though we know we're both 'done' with the drama that happened with us. But you can practically FEEL the tension between us... and it isn't all bad tension... I feel like my hurt is aching for him again. And I'm realizing just how much I've missed him.

So what now? Should I move on? Or should I keep my eyes open for any opportunities to become close again? I'm not going to interfere with his girlfriend, I'm not that kind of girl. But keep in mind that she was a second option to me. So I know that I just might... might... be able to win him back fairly. Through everything that's happened, he's somehow found a way back into my life and I'm not sure how it's possible. But here he is. Do I pursue him? Or not?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Time will decide. Don't jump into conclusions yet. You seem to care for him but ask this yourself. Do you really like him? Or you just miss his presence in your life as a friend? And I think it has nice and mature that you are nor interfering in his relationship. I can see you are not that kind of girl.

• Thanks for your advice! 😊 I think it's a bit of both. I really miss his friendship, and at the same time I just miss what we had before, because I know that we could've been together. But of course I had to go ahead and judge him for his past mistakes, which is my fault entirely for ruining things. And thank you! I would never get involved in the relationship with his girlfriend.

• Your welcome. If you need help or advice hmu ☺☺☺

• Thank you! Same goes for you. 👌🏼

• I hope so it would be ideal. To meet who ever soul belong to mines!

• I would pursue him. That's just me though. Because yes they come back around but need help. It don't just all work out on its own. Believe me first hand.

• Thanks! Yeah I think you're right about that. I'd like to pursue him myself, but at the same time I don't want to get in the way of his girlfriend. I guess I'll just take things slowly.

• I would too!