Is this acceptable and harmless?

I am a jealous girlfriend. The other day My boyfriend told me to come over and meet up with him at his brother's apartment. We usually just hangout in his room and watch tv and smoke. The group we hangout with are: My boyfriend, his brother, their bestfriend dave, and dave's girlfriend katy (whom i am extremely jealous of) I am jealous because I simply can't stand her talking to my boyfriend without her even addressing me when im present i just dislike that and my boyfriend considers her as a friend which i hate so much i want to be the only special girl in his life you know? There is nothing flirty or suspicious i admit and i do trust my boyfriend but I just dont like dave's girlfriend and i know i have to deal with her because dave is my bf's bestfriend. When I walked into the apartment I found Dave, Katy, and my boyfriend all laying on ONE bed wathcing TV (the moment i walked in the room my boyfriend gave up the spot on the bed for me to lay) There was nothing going on they were just simply eating chips and watching tv smoking all innocently but it still bothered me that technically my boyfriend was on the same bed with Katy. I just hate katy. Out of respect shouldn't my boyfriend just sit on the floor and let dave and katy lay on the bed? or even kick her off and make her sit on the floor? I mean he's MY boyfriend she shouldn't be on same bed as him. I dont care if there was nothing sexual or flirty going on I still find it innaproriate I mean i know its not like my boyfriend and katy were alone on the bed and i know they were just wathcing tv and smoking innocently and dave was also on the bed and my boyfriend did invite me and tell me to make my way to the bedroom so its not like he's hiding anything but i still did not like that. I told my boyfriend to not do that again but he got upset. Now me and my boyfriend are mad at each other he thinks im making a big deal and that he did not do anything and that there was no chairs and the living room is always occupied but in my view i see it as him in bed with another girl. Im i making a big deal?

There may be nothing going on i know but them on the same bed? shouldn't there be boundaries regardless?

Most Helpful Guy

• you are making a huge deal about nothing. who cares if they were all in teh same bed. why should he sit on the floor just to appease your irrational jealousy of a situation... which you freely admit.

he shouldn't do things to appease your jealousy when it's not warranted. the onus should be on you to overcome your jealousy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you are overreacting in my opinion, because
    1. Your boyfriend seems trustworthy from your description
    2. You stated multiple times that there's nothing going on
    3. She is Dave's girlfriend and she was there WITH Dave
    4. She wasn't on the bed with DAVE and your boyfriend.
    The way you are reacting seems really immature since he gave you no reason not to trust him and this jealousy you have might ruin your relationship unless you calm down and analyze the situation. I know you are just worried and you don't like this girl, but that doesn't mean that he is involved with her lol
    I personally wouldn't like it if my boyfriend acted the way you do right now

• be careful. she gets butthurt and blocks you if you disagree.

• see, that's not the case because you're showing that you don't have trust in people for no apparent reason other than "being jealous". if she's never made a move on her boyfriend, then you have nothing to go off of except placing a false image in your mind of what she is like. anyways, you can argue this all you want, i'm done, but being a jealous and conceited person for no other reasons than a premonition will not get you far and will hurt you more than help you. but anyways, go live the life you wanna live. if you feel that strongly about it, then that's on you and good luck. you'll need it.

• Glad I could help. Just try to see the bigger picture. Try and calm yourself and trust your boyfriend (maybe even try tolerating her haha). EVEN IF (which will probably not happen) she makes a move you said your boyfriend would turn her down, so who cares as long as you're the one he wants :) ?

What Guys Said 3

• Reverse the roles would you be ok with him making you get rid of all your guy friends

• why would anyone want to date you?

• I guess

What Girls Said 4

• Calm the apple down! (: Dude! Jealous is not a good trait. U can't just force him to not tak to girls forever. Its about to happen eventually. lol (: I mean if he breaks up with you and you find he was talking to someone than yes that is the time to be jealous.

• You seriously need to grow up, act your age, and get rid of this extremely vicious green streak you have.. You might just find yourself alone otherwise.

• You first need to hakuna your tatas
    You said so yourself that he isn't doing anything with a girl
    Aka you're being mad for no reason
    I'd be upset if i was a boyfriend too
    Being accused of stuff I didn't do

• Yes you are. You said multiple times that you know nothing is going on between them. Don't punish your boyfriend because you don't like the girl. That's not fair to him.

• I know. SHould i just confront her myself? tell her to just focus on her own boyfriend not mine? I can't freaking stand it that she only addresses my boyfriend when im around she doesn't share her stories with me she only shares it with my boyfriend and im sitting there listening. I just dont like her period.

• You could maybe try talking to her. Spark up a conversation and if she's still being bitchy then ignore her.