How does it feel like to date a beautiful girl?

Guys.. what does it feel like?
Whats the difference between dating an average girl and a beautiful girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated one of the most beautiful women in the world (literally, I am not joking, she is an actress and is on some of those "Most Beautiful Women" lists).

We had to be very careful out in public because if someone took a picture of us together, we would end up in a tabloid scandal (I was over twice her age). This problem was significant.

One of the interesting things is that she never was asked out much, because guys assumed she would say no. Guys her age would have their tongues hanging out of their mouths and turn to jelly in her presence, and older guys did not think she would go out with older guys (she did with me). Away from the cameras and stage, she is just like any other girl, only prettier. She is just as nervous about our first time together as any girl, and just as happy to snuggle up. I made it a point to burn into my memory the sight of her giving me a bj, because that is something you don't see everyday.

Other than the sight of being with a beautiful naked celebrity, she was exactly average in bed, not the best, not the worst.

Some guys may be insecure when they were with women like that, but I'm rich, so it doesn't bother me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I'll go ask my boyfriend ;) :P

What Guys Said 17

• There is no difference. The girl that I want to date, (it doesn't matter how she is in your eyes, average.. beautiful..), she'll always be beautiful to me, that is why I'm dating her

• it felt good, like dating any other girl I've dated. shit felt good.

• Hmm... if the guy is dating her.. is because he think's she's pretty right?
    So they look at them the same way, no?

• Waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that spill of hair over the pillow and duvet. Pull back the duvet and seeing those lovely curves. I love the shape of a woman from the back when she's lying down and naked. You just feel privileged to be there. Those big beautiful eyes opening in the morning and that sleepy smile. Who needs money and all that shit. Just need the right woman and a few good mates

• She's better to look at.

More guys will be after her, though that shouldn't be a problem if she is trustworthy.

Apart from that, there isn't much difference.

• I date beautiful girls! It, feels good! lol

• I guess you're talking about exterior appearance.

I prefer girls who are pretty but don't realize it. Girls who are always complimented and hit on end up getting stuck up and self centered.

• Wouldn't know, I haven't actually dated anyone really. My longest relationship lasted 1 week and that was my only and last one I've been in. XD

• Its a very gratifying feeling. Huge confidence boost. And if she has a great personality and is into you... its very easy to fall for her. All of a sudden you catch yourself being a gentleman and pulling all the strings to make the moment just right.

• There isn't a difference. It's kind of whatever.

• Its all an ego thing. At first it feels good but then no better than anyone else when you get to know them. A lot of times it's easier to date an average looking girl because you don't have to be paranoid about guys always hitting on her when you're not around.

• I wouldn't know the answer to that because I've never been in a relationship yet. Of course I'd think though that if I'm dating the girl, then she'd look beautiful to me no matter what, not just average.

• It can be a nervous endeavour, if you're not a confident person it can bother you because you may feel like you're in constant competition

• There's no such thing...

• More confience in yourself. Especially if the girl really loves you

• I've never dated a beautiful girl

• every guy wants to be u but its scary cuz everyone still hits on her even if she says im taken

What Girls Said 2

• the same as you would with a normal girl

• I assume that it gives them a confidence boost for managing to get with a beautiful woman.