Please help! Does he want to talk to me or not?

I met a guy but the problem is that he has not asked me out yet.
He text me everyday but sometimes his answers are so short that it looks like he doesn't even want to talk with me.

When he doest that I stop responding and then later he start talking with me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• He just sounds like he's really bad at texting, I've had the same problem. Thats a huge pet peeve of mine is when they text you first but can't bother to keep it going. I eventually gave up and got annoyed because he wasn't putting in the effort. If you really like him , you can always ask what he's doing one weekend and go from there.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably does want to talk to you, but if you're interested in him, consider asking him out yourself. Or if you're one of those females who stick to the old, outdated, 17th century rule of men always making the first move, then you're gonna have a pretty hard time with this guy while you wait for him to ask you out.

What Girls Said 1

• well if he responds when you don't talk, he may just be a dry texter. have you tried speaking in person?