How to tell her how I feel?

I am walking with this girl I like home everyday and I know she likes me back. We have been out here and there but we are not really officially together. I am thinking of kind of telling her on the way back. The question is how? What should I say or how should I say that?

What Girls Said 1

• You should ask her to go to the movies or maybe the mall and you should just straight up say it... " you know I really like you right " and smile while you say it and make eye contact

What Guys Said 2

• How about just ask her out. If you tell a girl, "I like you very much" before you guys have even dated or kissed or anything, and she doesn't feel quite the same way, you ruin your chance of getting her to like you back more, and things can become very awkward between you two.

Even if you know she likes you back, it's not bad to kind of wait on the idea of confessing your feelings in this way.

You might tell her you liked her all the time when you two are kissing, snuggling up next to each other, things of this sort.

• So I'd suggest to not thinking about the goal as declaring your feelings to her, but just spending more time with her, just you two, and try to escalate things on a date.

• Tell her what your hart thinks you need to say. I mean its not like you are going to go and say "yoy bitch I dig ya". Just say you like her and you want to give it a shot with each other.