Can someone help me understand this girl better?

So me and this girl have been talking for almost 2 weeks now. we seem to like eachother a lot. but when i try to make a date. i get replys back. im not sure. im taking it in. or even no replys. sometimes i get replys back. i can't wait to be with you etc. i just want to figure out what's going on

What Girls Said 2

• She's not interested. More than likely she's kind of nervous about how to let you down easy, but she still wants to be friends.

• Might need more info here but from what you have, here's what I think: If you asked her on a date and she didn't answer, she's not interested!

• it's weird. she calls me all cute name. and says likes me. but avoids making a plan. meeting up with me.

• Could just want to be friends.

What Guys Said 1

• Nowhere near enough information to give you a good answer. But there is definitely something wrong when she's not replying or doesn't want to go on dates with you.

• we seem to talk everyday. we give eachother cute names. yet she doesn't want to make a plan. or meetup. it doesn't make any sense