Guys: How would you feel about dating a girl that's 24 and never had a boyfriend before?

I'm 24 and I've had sex, not much, but a couple friends with benefits situations.

Nothing close to a relationship ever. Wondering what guys think of this.

I am good looking (I model) So guys would rule that out.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm weird. when i talk, i am pretty blunt. this puts some people off, and allows a better understanding of people who are not put off.
    I would just ask you why you had not had a serious relationship up to now, and why you were interested in one going forward.
    because the answer to WHY you have not is more important than the simple fact that you had not.
    Never met someone you felt that connected to? Focused on school? on work? moved around a lot? there are a lot of reasons that are very understandable.

Keep in mind, there are some guys with very little dating experience, too. and while people pursue a single girl who is pretty and interesting, a single guy who has been single for a long time kinda gives of vibes that seem to scream to girls "he is single for a reason, stay away!"
    truthfully, i think more guys would give you an honest chance as a girlfriend in a committed relationship, than girls would if you were a guy but your story was otherwise the same. I can't say that for certain, but I have that feeling.

Most Helpful Girl

• I assume it wouldn't bother them.

What Guys Said 14

• You sound like a good woman to actually get to know first, you've earned my respect.

You will get question like this:
    Do you enjoy sex?
    Are you straight?
    Or statements like: I don't know if you'd be into sex for sure or not, withholding it for quid pro quo will be an easy thing for you to do.

• Don't listen to them, be yourself don't be pressured into it and don't feel bad about it either, the right man will come around

• I'd rather be friends with benefits with you just like the other guys were.

• Probably would not bother anybody at all

• If you're a good looking 24 year old woman who can't get laid, is there something about your personality you think might be a problem?

• i think guys think im boring. because im shy.

• A little work with your mindset and you might come up to speed. Lots of people these days have not had real relationships till later after high school. Just happens.

• Well I'd want to know how that has happened, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• Could be worse I guess.

• I'd be very happy about it

• Irrelevant, I'd be more interested in who she is not what she's done.

• It doesn't matter bc I'm your future (if we dated )

• It wouldn't matter to me.

• Wouldn't bother me one iota :)

• I am not into girls that have had sex outside of relationships. I see that as a huge red flag. Otherwise i wouldn't care if she had a boyfriend or not. This is not a double standard, because I hold myself to the same standard I hold women to.

• It won't bother any guy that I can think of, in fact they would be glad you haven't been with much at all

What Girls Said 0