Am I dateable or will people just ignore me bz I look like a little girl?

click here to view the second picture
click here to view my image
Many told me I look 15 / 16 but I'm 18 actually.. Turned 18 like 4 months back. most of the time, Where ever I go, people treat me like a kid and it's very disturbing 😨.. and my voice sounds like a kids voice too so... 😩... have you been tthrough this situation? people call me cute and I'm there like 😒 yeah.. what ever... thanks ha ha 😧

• Dateable 😁
  • you look like a little girl 😀
  • I've got the same problem! * high five* 😛

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a fox! Be happy u get carded. There is someone out there for sexy you. Good thing and lucky you!!

• Lol thanks you very much 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow, really pretty. Your skin looks a little photoshopped though or is that makeup? Either way, gorgeous :) I love your hair.

• That's a smoothing effect, my skin looks flawless bz of it but I haven't done anything to my features and I've make up on! Thanks a lot, you're really nice ❤😊

• You're really lucky! I wouldn't worry about the looking young thing, you'll appreciate it when you're older ;) And lots of guys prefer young, sweet faces like yours.

What Guys Said 8

• I can give you no opinion, because the pictures won't load.
    if you are attractive, someone will want to date you. best i can do

• meh... missed the pics, so I can't tell. but I like the cute type, so that's a plus

• I am sure there are plenty of guys your age that would date you.

• Honestly you look like 13 to me. But really personality comes first, how old you look isn't a big deal

• No offense but you don't look like a little girls. You're just plain ugly.

• I am 20 and I would date you (based on looks only)

• Pics are missing

• You look really young but I'm sure guys your age would date you though

What Girls Said 3

• First of all, you're really pretty!
    Second, I (sorta) have the same problem. People think I'm 10 -12 or something. D:

• I feel you sister 😀, but don't worry cz you're going to look young when you're old.. it's a plus* 😁.. we can even wear short skirts when we're like 35 and pretend we're 25 😛

• Haha good point!

• Ur datetable. Guys will love U

• Thanks you, have a nice day 😊

• Quit posting your pictures here! Your thirst is lame

• Lol... thirst? I didn't ask this question in a sexual manner 😁.. I'm just being normal haha