Why do people say you can easily get a girlfriend?

OK so most women say I'm not ugly or anything but yet when I get on tinder that have below average girls all the way to hot and I seriously get no matches I get desperate and swipe right to every girl and still nothing how can I not believe I'm not ugly like it just makes me really sad no girl would ever want me

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• I would disagree that you're NOT hot, simply put some of the girls your age don't know their goals in life yet but Tinder also doesn't reflect the person you are in real life. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but the real thing is worth a lot more. Anyways when some people say that you can easily get a girlfriend they are either being jealous or nice.

• Well I'm thinking my best route now is older desperate women in their 50s

• I'm not saying you can't. If you really want to I don't see why not, but personally I like to stick in my age range.

• http://imgur.com/QUYpquA well you see my picture it's either date a women middle aged or just be lonely

What Girls Said 1

• It's more difficult for males to get a date through online apps.

• It's not other guys easily do it

• They're liars

• @letsnot no they are no they have relationships to prove it

What Guys Said 3

• I don't use tinder anymore, it never works. you're probably not ugly but maybe your profile isn't interesting? I have that problem.

I've never had a girlfriend either and getting a girlfriend is very difficult. It takes a lot of time, a lot of preparation, and a lot of money XD

• I have pictures I talk about how I'm a college student

• I think tinder is not a good place to find some one try maybe a site where you can see info about the person and I'm Hopi g you have a better experience. I'm not endorsing these sites because I have had no luck on them but I'm at a different age range than you.

• Average guys will get very little interest on tinder.

Dating is a 1-1 thing. If there are 10 guys and 10 girls, and they all want to have boyfriends/girlfriends, roughly speaking they have to pair up. The most desired guys will probably get the most desired girls, and average people will get together, and the bottom might get together, or might stay single.

Hooking up is not a 1-1 thing. If there are 10 guys and 10 girls, the 2 hottest guys will sleep with the 4 or 5 hottest girls. The 7th guy can get the number 4 or 5 girl. The 6th guy probably could sleep with the 2-3 girls if he's inclined, he might not, and the rest of the guys are jerking off.

So which is real life? It's a mix of the above two. Some environments are closer to the first, some the second.

Tinder, but its nature, is more hookup focused, which means the experience for men is more like the second situation.

If you want a girlfriend, definitely move on to some more 'relationship/dating' oriented sites.

• So explain to me how a uglier person gets matches on tinder I'm talking below average

• Why do you need a hot girl? She won't make you happy (necessarily).

You need a girl you find kind of attractive, who enjoys you and your company, who you are compatible with, and who is turned on by you and wants you to fuck her brains out as much as possible.

That will make you a lot happier than a girl who is an 8 and lukewarm about dating you.

• http://imgur.com/QUYpquA well being completely honest I never had a girlfriend so I wasn't quite sure what I could get