Is he playing me?

I met this guy at a party who is good friends with my friends. He msged me to say happy birthday privately. Ever since then, I thought it might've meant something. We have small conversations. He now flirts a lot with me and even becomes sexual a lot. I'm all new to this at my age lol. I have asked him out, but makes these excuses to me. I even asked him to come over where I live alone and still nothing. Been going on for awhile, but he still wants my attention if I try to ignore him. Help? Thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Has ur friends warned you about him since he is their friend? Ask them. Sorry to say this, but i believe u put too much thought into him saying HBD. He seems he wants to just get off and use you for that. If ur friends say it's a bad idea, then u should listen to that and have respect for urself if u value anything about u. He's a player! Gving him attention makes him feel good and u gave into the bait. Guys play those games often when they reeled u in, look it up. Don't fall for this, or u'll keep falling for asshats like this.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea he playing with u!

• Either he's a really busy person or he just wants to be friends with you. Why don't u ask him what's wrong?