What do his actions mean?

What do his actions mean?

I'm probably or definitely over-analyzing the situation. But I noticed whenever I talked, this guy would stare at me. Like, not in a mean way, just a look. Is that normal or... maybe he found me annoying haha.

There was a brief period of time where him and I looking at each other and smiling. It was really awkward...

I was also sitting across from him at a table. He said he had long arms, and I said I did too. Then he reached across the table and put his hand on my shoulder, claiming that his arms were longer. Then, I put my hand on his shoulder, and claimed that mine longer. Was that flirting or?

Okay, then eleven days later, I decided to text him. This is what happened-

What do his
This is going to be long-

But I met this guy and we flirted with each other. Let's call him Jake. I got his number from a mutual friend and a week later, I texted him. This is what happened-

Me: is this Jake?
Him: Maybe who's asking?
Me: Ashley 😂😂
Him: okkkkkkk and what do u want?
Him (again): okkkkkk and what do u want?
Me: I guess I wanted to say hi?
Him: Ok?

Obviously, his texts were rude and icy. I was super hurt by this and stopped liking him immediately.

A couple hours later, he apologized for being a jerk to me. Then we texted for awhile and he said that only acted like that because he doesn't like his number being given out. Which is understandable... I suppose.

Here's a snippet of our conversation from yesterday-

Him: Sorry if i sounded like a jerk it's just i get super defensive when people i dont know text me cuz ik my friends have given my number to random people so its like who are you what do you want.
Me: Yeah, I understand. I should've for your number instead of my friend for it. But you seemed really cool and I was nervous.. so yeah..
Him: I'm not cool, I'm a dork trust me.
Me: I'm a dork too, so I guess we'll get along well?
Him: lol ok

We texted for like an hour after. He was being pretty nice and responded to my texts quickly.

What does all of this mean?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you