Guys, I dumped my boyfriend 2 days ago then saw that he liked a meme on Facebook saying "fuck bitches..." What does this mean he is feeling?

We r not friends on Facebook I just looked him up.

Please focus on the question not why I looked him up on Facebook. So many comments not one person has an answer?

19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• My interpretation would be:

Your ex is assigning you to tell category of "Bitch".
    In response to your having dumped him, he is processing his hurt, anger, frustration, sadness, inadequacy and self doubt by liking the meme "Fuck Bitches". Seems pretty harmless. Its a way of getting over his loss by devaluing you.

Does that make sense to you?

• I am sure he is feeling something. It isn't like he is a robot. We don't however have enough information to know exactly what he is feeling. I suspect that despite whatever he is feeling, he is using the the method of turning you into the bad guy to get over those feelings. It is common to find fault in your ex after a break up as they start to move on.

• "Fuck bitches, they dump you but still stalk you on Facebook and act confused as to why you're mad at them."

• I'm sure he's upset in someway, especially if he wasn't expecting it. There's a good chance it had something to do with the break up.

• It means he is slowly on his way to understanding that women actually do live up to many of their stereotypes.

• Judging from all the questions and the comments you have been giving, I guess he's having a laugh at those posts because it describes you SO. DAMN. ACCURATELY.

• Because he probably doesn't enjoy being dumped, duh :p

• He wants sex with female dogs.

• Why would you dump someone and then stalk their Facebook. Doesn't make sense.

• This doesn't help

• I'm not answering your question until you say why you would dump someone and then stalk their facebook

• Because even dumpers feel guilty and have that desire to want to get back.

• Why do you care, you dumped him right? So leave ot be, ignore him.

• This doesn't help

• Sorry, I don't know what you want me to say. Obviously no one wants to get dumped, so I am sure he doesn't feel great and "fuck bitches" reinforces that assumption. Either he means it literally like now that he is single he is going to screw every woman he can, or, it could be figurative as in "women suck". Either way I doubt he is too worried about how you feel and I don't understand why you care given the fact you did the dumping.

• you dumped him, so what did you expect? :D

• It's pretty obvious you pissed him off and set him against women for a while

• He is upset you dumped him

• He wants a bounce-back.

• Who cares?

• This doesn't help

• You don't help yourself. When you put your garbage out for collection do you ever go back and ask it how it's feeling?

• This is like the least surprising thing ever. How can you possibly be confused by this?

• he means fuck bitches. what else. a fundamental truth of the universe. and by fuck of course he means fuck them psychologically and not give a shit about their bullshit.

• What do you care?