What would you prefer your girlfriend to wear sneaker or heels?

• sneakers
    82% (9)89% (17)87% (26)Vote
  • heels
    18% (2)11% (2)13% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Sneakers..
    I don't know, but heels look painful

1|0
    0|0
    • When you walk a lot they are really painful

• Show All
    • funny, and a lot of girl who wear heels don't know how to walk with them. That too look fun

• I saw women sprint in those things before, like Legit Sprinting
      Crazy skills

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Sneakers, of course, heels are a turn off for me, and they are not healthy for feet, joints and spine. Cool girls wear sneakers ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • Whatever makes her feel good about herself. Some girls really feel attractive in heels and all the power to them. And others just prefer to wear sneakers because they are comfortable. Attraction wise i really dont care, whatever she wants to wear really. My girlfriend even wears sneakers under her dress when we go to a party. And i honestly couldn't care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • I mean everyday, This is just ridiculous xD

• I personally have a higher preference for sneakers but I'm happy with whatever she wears.
      But there's a time and place of course.

• yes but I was meaning everyday. Of course in some place sneakers are not always allowed

• Sneakers please.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she's comfortable in :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • sneakers. even tho she's short. if she wanna wear heels so not too long tho cause i hate the wheels-walk'.. just ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • what kind of question is this? its like asking do you prefer your boyfriend to wear a t shirt or a suit jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • It changes, as a fetishist, i choose both of them. Additionally, there are also so attractive boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what we're doing, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely sneakers. Sneakers make a girl look fun, heels make a girl look slutty/tarty

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wear air maxes everydayyy lool, my boyfriend told me if I was Cinderella I would have glass sneakers 😂

0|0
    0|0