Why do people say love is a distraction?

When things between me and the guy I like are going on great and the feelings are obvious and mutual and get in a relationship I feel so motivated and so focused on things I want. I am distracted when I'm lonely and I can't focus. But when I'm not, everything falls into place and I feel super relaxed and focused to do everything and anything, filled with energy and will.

Most Helpful Guy

• because they are jealous of your happiness.
    i felt the same exact way when i first started seeing my wife. everyone told us we were to young to marry i was 20 and she was 18.
    the reason i told you that is when you find someone like that hold on with both hands and dont let go, no matter what anyone else says.

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be a distraction for them, but it may not be a distraction for you. You have to understand that people differ from one another.

What Guys Said 3

• it obviously can be a distraction, thats why.

• It can be if you are young and you are planning on going to school. But, if you have someone who will support you and not get in the way of you bettering yourself then, you should be fine.

• It's a distraction only if you cause drama.

What Girls Said 0