<3 lol who else love my future baby daddy, Drake?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I mean, I know him from being Jimmy Brooks on DeGrassi, haha, so it's still kind of weird that he's some music superstar now. His songs are decent, I'm just not 100% sure he writes them and he's not just the pretty face they send out on stage to perform. I remember they did a short on a bunch of the DeGrassi kids back then (yes, I was like 22 and way too old for that show, but I watched the original in the 80s, haha) and he was saying how he liked to rap in his spare time. It showed him rapping for a minute and it was straight garbage, haha, so I have a hard time believing he just became a good rapper overnight. I also prefer Meek Mill, he's got more street cred and I like hood shit as opposed to radio hits, but Drake admittedly roasted him in that exchange, but again, did Drake even write those songs? I can't even deal with all that though, I was around your age when the Biggie vs Tupac beef was going on, so this little skirmish doesn't really compare. But what it really comes down to... is Drake an artist or just a performer? Overall though, I like his music, I just don't totally take him seriously, especially when I see clips of him "about to fight" in clubs and whatnot, with his fake tough guy look while he knows his crew will handle it or hold him back, haha.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbefTvnOt0
    Stop that, bro. Just stop that. Know your role and play your position. No one forgets...
    i1.ytimg.com/vi/2i3Bm4_9FTI/maxresdefault.jpg

• Been following Drake since he still went by Aubrey Graham. His MySpace stuff was actually good. Meek Mill is trash. The end.

• @Charismatic110 I understand. Kanye seems to reinvent himself. Some people like the backpack Kanye. Some like the 808s Kanye. Some like the dark & twisted Kanye. Heck some actually like the Yeezus Kanye.

• @Joc4Position lol yeah, that's true.

• who the fuck is drake

• LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../dr-evil-laugh-o.gif

Drake is a simp.

• Your what again?

• Wasn't he some rap artist or something? and lol a baby daddy is nothing to be proud of.

• I live in Toronto and am sick of hearing about him.

• Not a fan.

• I like his music.

• Contrary to popular belief, he's actually quite intelligent :D.

• I don't think much of him as a person.

• I didn't realize i liked him till he started repping the 6 so hard.

I also didn't know I lived in the 6 till he started repping it.

I knew about repping because i listened to rap in the 90s.

www.raptorscage.ca/.../17.jpg

Suggest you name him Aubrey Jr.

• Vince Carter is the greatest Raptor ever.

• @Joc4Position
      That he was, in his prime he was amazing. Painful to think what might have happened had Mcgrady stayed together in their prime.

• Yeah Mcgrady's best days was with the Rockets. Injuries messed him up. At one time he was as good as Kobe.

What Girls Said 7

• Wheel chair Jimmy!

• He has a nice voice but I don't love him. You love him :)

• He's okay, I guess. I like when he makes videos because he gives people a reason to make parody.

• Drake's sperm is no longer productive. Sorry :(

• This dude's face is plain hideous.

• I'm sorry but I think everyone in the 416, 647, and 905 already has beaten you to it.

• media2.giphy.com/media/2E9ybW63NYyBO/giphy.gif
    Future baby daddy? Good luck with that.