Who is more attractive?

My boyfriend finds another girl attractive so I was wondering who is more attractiveWho is more attractive?

she's so different to me, she's popular im not.

Most Helpful Girl

• But he's YOUR boyfriend.
    Look, guys are going always find other girls attractive, but it's our pettiness that will drive them to her. Rise up. Don't be insecure. You are beautiful.

• True, not really used to it. He never though of girls like that with me till she moved to our school, i gotta get over myself thanks

What Guys Said 10

• Get used to it. Unless you're the hottest girl on earth, your boyfriend will always find other girls more attractive than you. I'll bet you see other men being more attractive than your boyfriend too.

It is a fact of life that your brain will decide whether a person is attractive/cute/sexy or not. Nobody can turn it off.

The difference is whether he is the type of person to act on it.

• thanks, I've gotten 'over it' I don't think he is the sort to act on it he never did in past relationships.

• They both are really pretty. You have him, she doesn't

• army girl fucking wins by a long shot

• so now explain you opinion. please?

• It's really close so I'm gonna go with the girl that didn't take the typical "downward angle" shot since that's basically a cheat code.

• the 1st one we all have different tastes

• I would have to say the girl with glasses. It drives me nuts! Something about them..

• Last picture is the best.

• i am

• if first 2 photos is one girl & second 2 photos are another girl, i would go with the second.

• Second one maybe

What Girls Said 1