Is being a twenty one year old female and still never been in a relationship considered unlucky? Or is this common?

It drives me cray I don't know why -_-

• Yes it is shitty
  • No it is common
  • There is no such thing as luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• 21 year old male here... also never been in a relationship. Of course I've had girls like me but they weren't really my type, all the girls that I do like dont like me back, and all the girls I dont like are obsessed with me, its a weird dynamic. So I suppose I could have been in a relationship if I wanted to, but I just didn't really like the girls enough to pull the trigger. Are you the same way? Have you had guys ask you out and you just didn't like them? Or have you never even had a chance at a relationship before?

• Yeah I'm very much like yourself, significantly picky. I want that spark and haven't encountered it yet, which is frustrating.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's shitty but not uncommon

What Guys Said 7

• That is not enough information to answer the question.

If you are 21 and about to graduate from MIT at the top of your class in bioengineering, you are fine. If you maybe went to community college and work as a bartender, you might have a problem; if you are seriously overweight, you might have a problem.

• I think I'm option number two

• I'm not necessarily overweight and am in community college, but I work in the restaurant industry, not as a bartender though. So I'm number two 😊

• Not unlucky, just haven't put enough effort.

• I wouldn't say its common, but its not a bad thing. If this was the case for the girl i liked, it wouldn't deter me from dating her or anything.

In other words: IDGAF

• Have you actually made any efforts to make a relationship happen?

• I'm 21 and have only had short flings (mainly based of sex) But these girls I wanted relationships with. So yeah 21 year old man never been in a committed relationship. Most of my dating isn't successful.

• It's very common. Hookup culture is on the rise and many people who want relationships are facing hardships in dating.

• Very common... 21 is still very young.

What Girls Said 0