Is it normal to feel attached after the second date?

I really like the guy, this is where it gets annoying because I get hurt over the littlest silliest things 😫
We talk everyday as well and have been for at least a month so I guess it's somewhat natural to feel how I do.
I just feel like now I want him and hope it's requited :((((

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 19, young. Keep yourself a priority... not a guy - even if you are in a relationship with him. A month of dating is a fragile "relationship".

What Guys Said 11

• If you get hurt over the littlest silliest things, you'll be sabotaging your potential relationship in a millisecond.

• If you feel a nice click, enjoy it and without rushing, let him feel you're at ease on his side :D
    It makes me happy to read this Alex... happyness is finally yours :D

• I dispose it depends on who you ask for some people it is, for some it isn't. But I mean its not like you just met him, like you you've been talking pretty consistently for a month.

• yea seems normal saying you are in love not so much i mean you had to be attracted in the first place to agree to the date right?

• i wish girls were more like you

• my ex did. i was not.

this other girl i used to talk to SAID THE " L O V E " word without meeting me. that was psycho lol

• talkiing to multiple guys would prevent you from putting all your eggs in one basket.

• you would know. you have taken lots of guys on a second date

• Are you implying something?

• you reaaadd wayyyy to much into my comments if i thought you were easy i would have said so. Im straight forward like that. Now i am implying the fact that i have seen a lot of questions from you over the past few months asking about different guys you've had dates with. I am implying you would know the answer to your own question.

• Oh okay, sorry I do!

• Nope, not normal

• It means you are a cheap woman.

• Might still just be lust, but, it's not unheard of to become attached pretty quickly

What Girls Said 6

• Well there are two types of people. The ones who get attached fast and the ones that are way cautious and take long before they jump into anything. You fall in the first group but its normal. It may just be infatuation at this moment tho and I am pretty sure that if you spent more time together, the feelings would only increase and mature. However, the most important thing is to find out if he feels the same way.

• Yes it is normal. It is so easy to get attached to someone you feel comfortable around. I am the same as you!! :)

• Only if you've known the guy for a long period of time before those dates...
    Otherwise it might be because you're young? Not sure...
    Or maybe you're just one of those people who do that and feel that way and that might never change.

• I'm attached and we're not even dating so I don't think it's too crazy. It sounds like your more worried that he doesn't like you back though

• It's normal since you are in the early stages just learn to not take everything personal guys just say what they feel at times

• I don't think so