Would he try to kiss me if the date never went well?

Basically it's our second date, it was really funny but I did get quite drunk near the end of the night and got a tad embarrassing 😂
He apparently found it hilarious and encouraged me to drink but still...
Anyway, at the end of the night he asked if he could give me a kiss goodbye but I was like "no but you can have my cheek" 😂😂
would he have asked to kiss me if he didn't like me?

• No he wouldn't have tried to kiss you; he likes you!
  • Yes, even if he didn't like you he'd still try to kiss you
  • I'm not sure
He just wanted to see if there was a spark between us. He didn't feel a spark with me so that answers that :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys might. Some would think it's "the thing to do" Talking about a peck on the cheek though. A guy wouldn't kiss you on the lips if he didn't like you I don't think. Again, if it was a quick peck maybe.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm an advice? if u really like the guy and next time he feels like kissing u, try to overcome ur insecurity and just let it flow.

I mean, let him kiss u if u know u want it too and just feel insecure because of ur inexperience

I am saying this because i think a 2nd rejection will make him wonder if u really like him and are not just makng up excuses.

besides, kissing is something u improve with practice and if u are spontaneous about it, it will flow easily... dont overthink it. just let it happen

and this coming from a girl that has yet to have her 1st kiss. so i undersatnd ur insecurity...

What Guys Said 13

• if he didn't like you i dont think he would have gone for a kiss.

• He likes you!

• shhhhhh lol
    stop over thinking, it sounded like he enjoyed being with you, don't sweat it :) anyways wow that guy must be getting exhausted of just kisses on the cheek lmao

• Guys don't kiss girls they don't like! He likes you, girlie! Don't overthink it. :)

• He's not messaged me :(
      He's out with his friends but it's been a whole day and he's ignoring me. Plus he's been on Facebook since :/

• But hardly on

• Most probably A :D
    The lip kisses will probably be next, together with some cuddles!
    Love is in the air Alex, enjoy it <3

• Lol in most cases if he didn't like you he wouldn't have asked to kiss you. So it's a pretty safe bet that he likes you, so whatever your doing keep doing it.

• Aw :)
      What if I reject his kiss again though :/ will he give up?

• Oh okay :) good advice. I hope he knows

• You're welcome and hopefully but if not don't be afraid to let him know.

• You can say all the things you want during a date, but that doesn't determine anything. The first kiss, tells everything.

• What do you mean? :)

• The first kiss is the only way to find out if you have found your soulmate. There is something majestic about it. When your lips touch, time will stop and it will feel as if a lifetime has passed and you can see a glimpse of the other person with you in the future.

• He wouldn't have brought it up if he didn't like you.

• He wouldn't have tried to kiss you if he didn't like you

• If that's how you look , then yes !

• He likes you else he wouldn't have tried to kiss you.

• Seen too many guys my age and younger get screwed over by someone who has no assets. I'd say it's only worth not having it if neither have any assets they want to protect which is typically when they're younger.

I think it's only fair going into a marriage that someone should have the ability to keep what they have and then share their assets from that point forward after the marriage.

• I wouldn't ask someone for a kiss if I wasn't at the least physically attracted to them.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see the reason to kiss someone if you don't like him/her :)