Is it okay to ask a girl is she is dating other guys while dating you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always nice to know where you stand. If you want to keep going and develop a relationship, I'd ask.

• how would you phrase it?

• i mean she just text back sorry jamie been so busy and so tired! :( xxx

• Yeah, I think it gets to the point, but it's not too aggressive, it's respectful. He asked me that in person, however. Not sure if you want to do it like that as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume she's dating around until we have the 'are we exclusive?' talk.

• so when should that talk come after 2nd or 3rd date?

• I think you should be dating around until she starts asking about being exclusive or until you know you don't want to date anyone else.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, It's okay.

The thing is when people date they aren't exclusive with anyone. They are exploring the field until they find someone they want to enter into a relationship with.

• It's common for people to date 2/3 different people at a time.
      Those who are saying "dont waste your time" are treating it like an exclusive relationship.
      if it were, then that's an entirely different story.

• If i was unsure i would definitely be asking, because i wouldn't waste my time on someone was indecisive about who they wanted to be with. Ask her for your own piece of mind.

• Yeah and if your okay with that than cool! if not than move on!

• Yes. Why be left in the dark. This is why so many issues occur in relationships. Everyone is afraid to ask.

• She shouldn't be dating others guys if she dates you!

• my thoughts exactly!

• In my country, men usually find out whether a girl dates someone or not and then approach her, if she doesn't (they might ask friends, the brother of the girl, etc.). But it is not a common practice in other countries, I know. So you have the right to know somehow. If you don't want to find out from other sources, then ask her.

• Yes, if you're curious then ask.

• If used wanna know ask

What Guys Said 3