What would you like to do on your first date with someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make him his favourite dish to eat and talk.
    Maybe go for a walk.

What Girls Said 6

• anything fun where we can have lots of conversation.
    do NOT take her to a movie on the first date.

something like a park, a fun fair, the beach, a cafe, a restaurant, something like that with lots of people around and the ability to talk to each other a lot is a good idea.

• Finding a nice casual (very informal) cafe/restaurant Stowed away in one of those places where you'd have to venture off from the typical busy places of cafe/restaurants lined up on the street, to find this place. And just sit there for hours on end talking and laughing, getting to know each other, eating, trying things out on the menu.. Coffee.. Food.. Special someone 👌🏽 perfect first date for me I think

• I am a fan of the walk and talk date. We meet up somewhere, say a zoo, garden, or something that let's us explore but be able to talk and get to know one another.

• If he's a friend I get along with well, anywhere simple like a fancy restaurant would be fine, but if he's someone who I don't know well who randomly asked me out, it's best to do something fun because it would probably be too awkward for a real conversation.

• With my husband, I would probably want to travel. I don't know why I find sitting next to each other on a bus for a road trip or on a plane to visit the family sounds appealing/nice.

• Take them to Nashville.

What Guys Said 3

• Just somewhere we can talk, have fun and relax so probably like the lake, a cafe or small laid back restaurant or the park or festival, something like that.

• Dinner and a walk?

A movie?

I dunno. Something simple.

• Go for a walk, go bowling, or putt-putt, you're never too old to play putt-putt.