Girls what gift do you want for valentines day?

If you could have 1 gift, what would it be. I'm stuck on what to get my girlfriend.

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• a single rose would b nice.

but if u want ideas for your girl, maybe a simple necklace, a bracelet, a teddy, or something personal u know she's into that could do with her hobbies, interests, etc.

something like that also shows how much u care about the little things that make up Her.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm just spending the day together would be a nice gift, no work or errands anything just us two.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I want burger and fries and clothes and umm... mmm... make-up... lotion and good smelling perfume hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I want some ferrero rochers and maybe some pjs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reese's peanut butter cups. But I hate Valentines Day so I mightn't be the best person to ask.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really want a gift. I guess I'd like another cat tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roses or a teddy bear haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate! Every girl loves it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't given it much thought but you can never go wrong with candy :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I have decided, chocolate and flowers, a nice dinner, then maybe surprise her with a bracelet or something along those lines.

• Thats really sweet.

• I want some chocolate please, thank you ☺🍫

0|0
    0|0
  • i want flower for valentines day and sex for valentines day

0|0
    0|0
    • you're under 18, no sex for you lol. Flowers is good.

• who are you i want flower for valenting day and i want a boyfriendy for valenting day

• just flowers and a romantic evening like dinner with candles and taking a romantic walk or something

0|1
    0|0
    • I have just been dating her and she is my first girlfriend so i just want to do it right. So you girl actually like the walk and candles and so on? I think my girlfriend likes that stuff majority of girls love it right?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!