Why do I only attract old CREEPY men?

So far, only men over 40 speaks to me. Men around my age NEVER comes around to speak with me but they look. It is depressing. I am dressed modestly and I wear natural makeup. I hate how disgusting old men perv on women who can be their granddaughter or daughter. How would they feel if an old, ugly man like themselves hit on their granddaughter? It is so unfair. How can I stop old men from hitting on me, or is the area where I live populated with old men?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get yourself a boyfriend to protect you, haha haha

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know haha, I think you should take karate classes and beat them up if they try making a move on you 😊 Or maybe you're just attractive to them?

• I'm 37 but look a lot younger.. Anyway I don't go perving around on 19 year olds. The youngest I would go is 21 and that would be a far stretch. You're not going to be able to stop it so just try to ignore them..

• because you're an airplane?

What Girls Said 0