Would a girl make time to hang out with you?

I met this really cool girl but she always says she's busy!!! She's in college and in a sorority so she is actually busy, but if she really liked me don't you think she would make time to see me? I'm seeing other girls besides her so if it doesn't work out it's not a huge deal, but I do really like her. Is it better to just not talk to her anymore? I feel like if she really liked me she would make an effort to see me. I texted her today and she said she was busy tonight, I'm thinking that I might go on a date with another girl tonight. Should I tell her that to make her jealous?

Any Opinions on this?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• i feel like if you really liked her, you wouldn't be seeing other girls. if she's busy, she's busy. what's so hard for you to understand?

• Well how do I know she's not seeing other guys? It's not like she is my girlfriend so it's free game.

• I have asked her out and we've hung out. I really do not need your advice anymore. Thank you.

• whatever you say homeboy