Would you date a woman with ugly breasts?

I am a 20 yr old bisexual female. I was born with something called tuberous breast deformity which caused my breasts to come in horribly misshapen. I had corrective surgery and they look much better but still terrible. They are now saggy, uneven, oversized, and horribly scarred. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years who knew me before the surgery. I never let him see them before I had the procedure at age 17 and even he admitted that they look bad. I'm scared to get back into the dating scene.:( could you love a woman with hideous boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I'd have to assess it for myself ( I'm not asking for you to show me )
    What I mean is attraction is subjective, what one person sees as ugly could be seen as beautiful to another.

I don't really care generally speaking.
    But then I tend not to date bi girls...

Most Helpful Girl

• u know, to some people, scars like that are attractive cuz they show the person went through something and endured. its so hard dealing with deformities and blemishes. to be able to share that with someone who cares about u, i can't think of anything more intimate. dont count urself out of the dating field, i think u can find plenty of good men who can love all of u. since ur in the 18-24 age range, id recommend giving guys 22+ a shot. I've noticed theyre much more mature. and i really recommend meeting guys at places that have good vibes, like volunteer events or cultural awareness. those guys are absolute sweethearts and better know whats important in life. not all guys are like ur ex. that was just insensitive to be blunt like that knowing ur insecurity.
    hang in there girl. i dont know what its like for u, but ur ahead of me by even having a guy be with u for that long. that means there's something special about u.

What Guys Said 13

• Listen, I've never seen your breast but Im sure they are fine. If a guy is that shallow he is not with it anyway. Find a guy who loves you and your unique breast just the way you are. No one else is worth it.

• My ex has nipples that go in instead of sticking out. I didn't care and not just because I'm an ass man lol. The right guy will like you for who you are.

• I care way more about face than body

• your ex's opinion will not be every other guy's opinion that you meet.

it's worth it to get back out there.

• Most decent men don't judge a girl because of her breasts... it is a combination of everything and no woman is ever perfect in all respects, we all have our imperfections!

Often women tend to be much more critical of themselves, however if a guy really likes her, he will like all of you!

• Tuberous breasts are NOT a deformity, NOT ugly. Saggy breasts are NOT ugly either.

That's a myth created by surgeons and by porn.
    scars can be hidden and will fade away.
    Yes, I could love a woman with such boobs.

• Of course I would date you. This isn't something you have control over.

• If a guys not just looking for sex and likes you for you it won't matter. It's the person they're attached to. I know it sounds horribly cliche but it's true.

• I just google image searched that condition and yeah those are pretty gross. but without seeing yours I can't really speak to them. Your just gonna have to put yourself out there and risk rejection, or start saving you pennies and get a boob job.

• For girls maybe they see your boobs as ugly but for us all boobs are beutiful

• Easily.

While i have certainly mild preferences around breasts... i'm way more interested in her face, waist, hips ass, thighs...

• I wouldn't date you based on the fact you're bi-sexual

• Yes, a woman's boobs are not my most favourite part of her body anyway.

What Girls Said 0