Ruined a goodnight kiss, so is that it?

Great coffee date at night with good signs from her... But then I tried to kiss her and she said she doesn't kiss on first dates. We're both twentysomething Christians. Are future ones ruined? Should I wait for her move?

I also tried to set up another date before the kiss and she said she had to check her schedule

Most Helpful Girl

• haha dont b silly, I'm sure u didn't ruin it. just remember to give her some time on ur next dates. i think u might wanna wait until her body language is a bit more open. she might even kiss u on the cheek as a hint.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just proceed normally. Ask her on another date. She gave a reason, so keep going. If she wimps out again then reassess.

What Girls Said 2

• Some women don't kiss on first dates. That doesn't mean that you won't get a second. It means that you should wait until she's comfortable to kiss.

• just talk to her and tell her your sorry and you were trying to be polite

What Guys Said 0