Im so frustrated with guys right now?

Why do guys act all interested and sweet and then just leave me? Never hear from them, they act like I don't exist... They put a lot of effort into wooing me and treat me like they really care about me, only to drop me and never speak. Like I have feelings too. My emotions are always getting manipulated by guys and I cannot stop falling for their lies. Im afraid to meet another guy who will do the same. How do I avoid falling for guys who don't want me for the right reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1- you're not showing any interest in return and most guys lose interest pretty quickly

2- your personality is not really good so there is nothing that keeps them around, looks help but after a while it has to be something deeper and more meaningful

3- you go for the wrong type of guys the players who play girls and have some fun then leave, they are hot and smooth talkers but they will not stick around forever like you want them to be, if its too good to be true , sometimes its not true.

Basically these are the reasons whu guys who show interest would ignore you after a while and move on

What Guys Said 4

• do you show them that you are also interested with them?
    my situation , i asked out this woman on early January for date , well i assumed she is not interested because she never put any effort to show it , it is always me who must contact her first , everytime
    so i moved on and started to approach other woman

• I honestly get the same the from women. We'll talk for weeks and we never have a dull conversation and ine day they just stop replying. Solution? Look for people in different places.

• Do you show you're interested back? Answer this honestly

• then you must get the girls ;)

What Girls Said 0