Does it sound like this guy likes me back?

I've known him for awhile now.. Since I was 16. He's 34 y/o. I don't even know why I like him most days. He never texts me first, rarely texts me back... Yet whenever I feel lonely the thought of him kinda comforts me. I really care about him as a friend. I met him at work where he helped manage this business and he was there for me through a lot of my younger years whenever I felt lost and needed help. I moved states for college and he's currently in a bad relationship. He calls me cute and beautiful and gorgeous but I really don't think he likes because he never texts me first (used to... Never ever does now) and he won't reply often.

i don't know. I feel like I want a relationship with him. He's much older than me but I'm 18 and he makes me feel really good about myself.

• No
  • Yes
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• the dude is almost double your age. don't you think this is a little weird?

• Ehh a little. I don't really know why I like him. I'm sure he thinks it's weird that I like him right? Maybe I should just cut it off? I don't know.

• You're right. If I found someone better than him than I'd probably get over it (ps thank you for listening you've helped me a lot)

Most Helpful Girl

• Eww. WTF? Like, just no.

• Why wtf?

• Yeah, I have. Someone who might be like 4 years old. Not someone who's double my age. Do you have issues with your father? I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm curious due to the fact that you like older men that are significantly older than you. If that's the case it could stem from that.

• Yes I do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Not into you.

And you may be crushing on the idea of being w him, but your feelings may be lust.

Cut him off for a while and you wi notice how different you feel about him.

• It kinda hurts that he isn't into me... Don't know what I did wrong, but thanks x you're probably right the feelings will probably fade