Is there a special way to tell if a girl is a lesbien?

• Lesbien Haircut
  • Lesbien clothes
  • Feminist
  • Doesn't respond to my sexual advances
  • All of the above
  • Other. Explain please?
There must be a way
Any chicks from planet lesbos out therr?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• there is honestly no way of telling if a girl is a lesbian, I had this girl told me once that apparently that because I am still a virgin then I am a lesbian! Seriously that girl had no brain for telling me that no just because she dresses like a guy doesn't make her a lesbian either - the only way to know is to ask

• You ask her? Otherwise unless you just see her kissing another girl or something you won't know.

• This is a silly post. I find it rude. What if I posted a question like, How do you tell if someone is heterosexual? What are the signs? Can I ask someone?

SHIT

• Heterosexual is the norm. Are lesbians offended by the question? No not one

• Nothing is or isn't norm. people are allowed to feel and choose who they want to be with as long as its mutual and consensual. But if you made this post just to raise some hell, you're not a very nice person. This site is not for bullying.

• Thats just slander. Lesbians are well able to look after themselves and would say if they had a problem.

• LMAO. the tiger picture.. xD

What Guys Said 5

• This is actually really offensive

• Everything offends you.

• Actions speaks louder than words. Simply by her actions. To prove it why not ask her?

• You can almost always just tell.

• A lesbian friend told me they can always spot each other subtly.

• I asked my lesbian neighbours if I could have a watch... I'm not happy receiving a Rolex instead :(

• Yes. By how they spell