Ever kissed an opposite sex on purpose without dating?

• yes
    48% (10)55% (11)51% (21)Vote
  • no
    52% (11)45% (9)49% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
sorry, i mean someone u like, but without dating, and kissed him/her

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I have, but not on the mouth.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Crap I thought it said the same gender lol. But opposite, yes. I was driving her home and I looked over at her and she looked like she wanted to kiss, so we kissed and then she left and went inside. Never ended up dating her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, with tongue involved. Tinder dates.

But only when I could tell she was interested by her body language. This doesn't mean I was interested in her though.

0|0
    0|0
    • And one more thing... I don't consider Tinder dating actual dating.

• I've kissed random girls in the bar before. Also every relationship I've been in I have kissed her before we became girlfriend/boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, usually if I'm on a date with someone or hanging out and I like them, we don't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend in order to kiss. By the time they're my boyfriend most likely we would've made out by then

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope ! Unless you count that one random time!

0|0
    0|0
  • on the cheek yes. lips no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I see no point to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. More than once.

0|0
    0|0
  • well most of the people I kissed were people I met in bars/clubs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course! But never someone I actually liked without dating, just hook ups. If I like a guy for real, I will save it for later

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Sometimes it's like.. "Oh not what I thought it was gunna be like" and other times it's like "yep! I definitely like him" you don't have to be dating to kiss.

0|0
    0|0