Do guys like big girls?

I am a big girl. I'm about 80 kg. I do workout and eat healty. My boyfriend is very skinny. I dont believe him when he says that he doesn't care that I'm a big girl. We are sexually active, so no trouble there. I think that he looks at other girls and talk to them on social media. I'm so confused­čś▒
Be honest: Do u guys like big girls or is it just a charity?

0|0
1|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes guys well some guys like big girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Some guys have a preference to big bodied women, others don't. Not all guys are the same, there's also a difference between being a "higher" weight and toned/healthy vs being a "higher" weight and being unhealthy in your habits.

You're sexually active and he states he likes you, unless he's doing something explicitly sketchy, I think you're overthinking it. He's allowed to talk to other people, regardless of sex, isn't that big a deal unless he's flirting.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not. I don't pigeonhole people and make them live up to a criteria in my head. I know right away if I like a girl. Could be any shape or size or any age within reasonable boundaries. It's usually just a small thing that gets me hooked, the smile, the way she carries herself or the way she interacts with people. Like I said doesn't matter if she's got a bit of weight about her

0|0
    0|0
  • "My boyfriend tells me he likes me as I am and has sex with me. Does he like me?"

Yes.

"He might look at other girls and talks to them too."

But he comes home to you every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big girls. And nobody dates for charity else you wouldn't have had that many people complaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • some do, i'm not a sailor and i prefer regular sized women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Opposites attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference, as much as I just don't care. As long as you're not unhealthily big

I'm dating an overweight girl and she's insecure about herself too. I tell her to lose it because of her insecurity, not because I want her smaller

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fat women, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some big girls can be desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Plus size' women are just about all I really go for.

0|0
    0|0
  • By 'big' do you mean tall or overweight?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be honest... I don't like big girls.
    However that is a preference of mine which not many people share, I know many guys who loves big girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • how tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • no ofcourse not

0|0
    0|0
  • Big girls is kind of turn off but if you are fit muscular and not using big as an excuse to cover your fat body, then it's fine..

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big girl, I also love skinny :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!