I'm still a virgin, is that a turn off? :/ would you reject a virgin? dafuq? I'm depressed?

I recently turned 18 and I'm a virgin... do guys hate virgin girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you are looking for someone who you want to be in a committed relationship with? no, guys like that, because it implies you do not just give yourself away, it implies you are waiting for the right person, and it implies that they must be worth SOMETHING if they are the person you are considering giving yourself to for the first time.

if you are wondering about how guys who fuck&dump women with no commitment, no attachment, and no real respect for them as a person would feel about it? some would like being a first and would brag about getting the virgin. others would mock you for being a virgin. either way, they are scum, and their opinion doesn't matter for anything.

of you want a third type of guy, you have to read other answers. I don't like making things one or the other, black or white, up or down, etc, but in this case, i really only see the two kinds of guys, and if a third exists, they have to speak up for themselves.

Long story short? No, it is not a turn off, and I would likely think more of you, not less of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I was 19 when I lost it. Any guy that won't date you because you're a virgin is a little bit shallow in my opinion.

What Guys Said 31

• you're fucking 18

calm yo tits

• I've no tits, plain flat as a board actually. Sorry about that #____#

• wooow.

okay, what I meant, don't put emphasis on being a virgin in your life, cause it literally doesn't amount to shit.

• gifrific.com/.../Manny-Sipping-out-of-Cup.gif
    Of course not, now why on earth would you think that?

• Id prefer that actually.

The only time guys dislike virgins is for casual hookups.

For relationships most guys will either be fine with it or see it as a positive thing.

• No, don't worry. It's not a turn off and I'm sure that you wouldn't be rejected by most guys because of this reason.

• I wouldn't reject you for that, and neither will Most guys.
    Most men will be honored to be your very first, trust me

• If everyone rejects virgins, virgins will remain virgins forever 😒 Why do you think someone will hate virgins?

• One word. T-Roll. We have thirty year virgins here, yo. They don't bitch about being depressed. Get outta here.

• Some people prefer virgins. Most people don't care. You'll be fine.

• No I'm still a virigin (kissless though so fuck) I'd be the biggest douche on the planet if I was like eww virgins fuck weirdos if anything most people think the opposite.

• i'm mostly indifferent to it/ i like it a bit better but guys change preferences like that all the time

• No it's not a turn off, a lot of guys prefer it. I've never heard a guy say they didn't want a virgin or would reject one, ever.

• Don't worry so much about it, I personally don't care much about it and it could be a interesting experience when it comes down it.

• My religion requires we toss them in Volcanos to appease the gods.

Seriously? No. I think this gets asked 3 times or more a week.

• Well.. for me virgin or no virgin doesn't matter. It's on other attributes I decide to enter a relationship with a girl or to hv a hookup or other things.
    Maybe some guys prefer virgins. In any case, being a virgin is not bad.

• you're probably 13 or something and who the fuck said guys dont like virgin girls? we're guys not girls the less the men women had the better for us

• No I would not reject a virgin

• Nope. I would like to date a virgin. I never have before. Would be interesting.

• it just means, you didnĀ“t have sex. why would it be a turn off if somebody did not have sex?

• it doesn't matter. and being a virgin with 18 is not uncommon

• No guy would turn you down for being a virgin

• I honestly would not care. If you are a virgin, that means you aren't having sex with random guys and it actually means something to you which i can respect

• i would like to take a girl her virginity! i think its kinda special

• No why would you think that?

• nope its not a problem, just dont do what i did and lose it when your drunk

• I am 21 and still virgin and turn 22 on April

• Of course not. I think that's great, you are not the type to be sleeping with random people etc

• I was a virgin until I was 20. It just means you haven't found the right one yet. No shame in that. by the way, when I lost mine, it was the worst mistake of my life

• Most guys like having sex with a girlfriend/wife who was a virgin before them VERY much.

Most guys don't much like not being sexual in any way while in a relationship with a virgin.

Guys who are just looking to hookup may anticipate that virgins are less likely to want to.

Guys who are just looking to hookup and aren't jerks may anticipate that virgins wouldn't be happy in a hookup relationship.

Does that help?

• Girl there are people 10 years older than you who are virgins. And a LOT around your age are too. There's no rule when you have to lose it. Lose it when YOU are completely ready and with the right guy.
    And I don't mind at all about girls being a virgin.

• i love virgins. i'll marry one like you. be not depressed. u should love yourself if you want a man to love you. in my eyes i see a hero in you. someone that didn't succumb in the orders of society.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 12

• Wait, what? You mean you're NOT a used vagina and have NO risk of being a walking STD?

The horror!

• Um... maybe you shouldn't tell people your a virgin beside its non of your bussiness. A guy who truly care will stay with you thick or thin!

• As a nearly 23 year old virgin I have yet to run into a guy that hates virgins. The only guys it has bothered are guys who just want to sleep with me, every guy that wanted to date me was fine with it.

• Wow, you just turned 18 (the legal age to have sex actually) and you're still a virgin 😱 It's too late, you had to start being sexually active at 12, now no guy would ever want to be with you 😕

• truth rite here

• #____# this girl has a lot of sarcasm.

• Ur opinion made me laugh :D

• I never even kissed a guy until I was 19, but I lost my virginity at 19 as well and have only slept with two other guys since then and I'm almost 24. Honestly, being a virgin isn't a bad thing and it isn't something you should give to just anybody. It only sucks if the guy you end up with has a lot more experience than you do, mostly cause you saved yourself and they didn't, but hey at least they know what they are doing.

• Lol, it doesn't matter if you're a virgin. It's really not a big deal.

• I would reject a desperate virgin or one who is too into the concept of "I need a girlfriend or I am not cool. I am worthless without one.."

• Who cares?
    That's not problem If you are happy.

• no, they like to break them in. it fills their egos.

• Slow down your 18 or under... it's not like you're a 40 year old virgin. When the time is right the time will be right. And most likely it won't be what you expected. But hey you never know...

• Nope ur smart for staying a virgin good girl lol

• ... really? You're fine.