Girls, would you look down on a guy and bee unwilling to date him if he works a minimum wage job in retail? What if he was trying to get a better job?

• I would not date a guy like that.
    43% (3)
  • I would date a guy like that.
    43% (3)
  • See results.
    14% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• In the past, I certainly would have. But I'm 23 now and I feel that's a bit old to be working a minimum wage job. If he was in college or something, then that'd be different because he's obviously planning for a better job. But otherwise, I'd have to think what's taking him so long to get out of minimum wage? I stopped making minimum wage when I was 19 and I'm not even ambitious.

• Well i'm a guy who just finished college and am looking for a better job. Does that make it more acceptable that I work in retail?

• I mean, a retail job is better than no job at all. You do what you gotta do. But surely you can find a job that will give you skills to put on your resume in the future.

Job searching is hard, just keep trying. :)