Why don't I ever have guys message me on facebook?

Most Helpful Guy

• U need to post more sexy pictures on Facebook, and when u post sexy pics anywhere else on the web u should put your Facebook username in the comments.

THEN I will guarantee you will have plenty of guys messaging you!

What Guys Said 21

• You know messaging works both ways right?
    If you message guys then guess what's bound to happen? Guys will message you back!!

• I don't message random women

• no idea.

also, i dont message girls on facebook if that helps.

• is FB that kind of environment?

i always saw it as much casual-social

• Worry no more for Captain Pervert is here, I'll Facebook chat ya

• Who knows lol how would we even know

• You could always start to message guys if you want tot talk with them.

• lol welcome to every guys world. we never get messages from random girls.

• Do you know many? And I mean personally, if not I'd suggest looking through your friends list finding some who you are actually friendly with and doing something with them sometime, also get to know new people as well, go outside, talk to some strangers in a bar or something. Facebook isn't really the best place for flirting, more for chatting and stuff.

• Beats me.

• This might be why https://m. youtube. com/watch? v=a9JGzBdfkp0

• have as many hot lady friends on facebook as possible and yes post your best pictures

• it could be in your settings were someone you dont fallow can't message you.

• Consider yourself lucky!

• Go to settings.

• Maybe because they're not interested or they're just shy. Don't take it bad when they don't message you.

• Why wouldn't they be interested?

• And are they not interested in me because of how I look?

• Let me guess, you have friends who get a lot of attention right? The problem you are doing is you're comparing yourself with them, NEVER compare yourself with another person because you will only feel bad. You only need to focus on yourself and you will feel better. If the time comes for you to have a relationship you will see it, but it doesn't come itself like i said before if you want attention from a certain person you have to make a move! Because getting a lot of attention from boys isn't gonna make you happier.

• Are you ugly? Or marked as in a relationship?

• That is not a reason to not message somebody nobody is ugly because God made them for who they are , he made them for who the are, he made them uniwue so the world won't be a boring plsce, he made them Beautiful , nobody can control how they look or choose how they look just because a person ugly don't mean they don't get any mesages from anybody.

• you definitely hit a nerve. actually I think you hit the whole frontal lobe.. lol

• @Marttinez How did I hit a nerve.

• I don't know your probably ugly

• That is not a reason to not message anybody because their ugly I'm not ugl y I'm pretty you just might not think that I'm pretty.

• you're getting replies on here though

• You are desperate.

• Maybe cause you're anonymous?

What Girls Said 9

• Why don't you just message them?

• I do and it's men that's taken or married- it could be I've posted a comment on the daily mail page and get bombarded with messages from desperados... Usually from other countries...

• Trust me you need to be happy about this it's so annoying

• I don't either unless they are a friend of mine.

• You want them message you? so you message them first

• Why would they, lol.

Unless you guys are close friends or something.

• Start messaging them first and see how your luck goes.

• Cause Facebook is basic try insta

• Maybe you should change your profile picture, after I did my inbox blew up haha. One love💚