If I can't make her laugh, does it mean she ain't interested?

For the life of me I don't know why I can't make her laugh at any of my jokes... but she laughs when some other guys joke around. I have a feeling she does not want to interact with me. She sometimes smiles at me and initiates conversation but then as soon as I open my mouth to say something funny she gives me a look and walks away. What's up with that? I thought to myself man I must be not funny or a try hard, but then I heard her laughing hysterically when this guy said "I was hungover "
im am crazy for this woman but I get no right chemistry from her

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she doesn't like you. Or you said something offensive!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if there is zero chemistry then it is a lost cause

What Girls Said 3

• Hahaha... See you made me. So you are funny!

• I always get pretty giggly around men I like, even for stupid things. If she is intiaiting contact, that's good, but maybe she only sees you as a friend. She'd like to talk to you but doesn't want to lead you on.

• No you just not funny probably

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah usually when a girl likes you she literally laughs at literalllly eveyrtthinggg omfg that you say. So I'd just move on.

• Yep if she ain't laughing she liking it

• tell me a joke