Do you think it's weird I haven't had a serious relationship by now?

I just turned 21 and my friends are concerned about the fact that I've never been in a real relationship. I've talked to plenty of guys and I've had my share of flings but nothing has ever developed past that. They're telling me that it would be good for me to get a relationship and it would be a nice experience as well as needing to learn how to be a relationship for later in life. Is it really that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the same situation except I've never had a fling or really anything intimate. I'm not a bad looking guy, but I think some of my friends have probably wondered if I am gay since I've never had a girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there are some couples who have been together for many years, and during those years, they cheat on each other. I wouldn't call their relationship, for example, serious. Anyway, every relationship is unique, so there are no rules that define each and every relationship. You are going to be in one when you find someone you love. What's the point of being in a relationship with a jerk just to learn what a relationship is like?

What Guys Said 1

• You're 21, not 45 so who cares? You've hooked up with guys before as you said so its not like you have no experience at all.

What Girls Said 1

• It's really not that bad... your 21 you should just be having fun and doing what YOU want... don't mind your friends