Is it ever acceptable to be seeing two girls at the same time?

i'm not exactly talking about having a girlfriend and having a bootycall. i'm talking about actually being in a relationship with two girls at the same time. one girl is the main chick, the one you spend birthdays and holidays with. and the other girl is the side chick, the one who gets your time February 1-13 but is alone on valentines day.

the side bitch may or may not know, but the main bitch never knows
you guys are just mad i got a main bitch and a side bitch

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, "acceptable" is up to you, the women, and whatever God (s) you think might give a shit. Those are the only meaningful inputs, there.

How good are you, at this game?

If main girl and side girl somehow find each other, join forces, and storm into yr home/workplace as a united pissed-off front... can you save that? Because THAT, son, is some high-stakes shit, there.
    If yr not good enough to INSTANTLY pull that out of the fire, you'll have at least one, and mb two, women hell-bent on ruining yr life, at least for a while. That's... not a situation you want to be in.

Why don't you have the nuts to just put it out there?

• so your only argument for this is "what if they both join forces and come to fuck you up?" lol good one.

• It's not an argument. You see what I wrote in the first line, right? That would pretty much preclude any argument.

It's just... a consideration. And not an insignificant one.

Hell hath no fury...
      You know the rest. There's a reason that saying has stuck around for more than 300 years, already, while the entire English language has changed around it.

Really, not an argument. I'm telling you, if you do something to piss side girl off, she'll go straight to main girl and try to recruit her against you. If yr gna play this game, you need to be prepared for such eventualities.

Srsly, unless you actually LOVE drama -- which some boys actually do -- yr much better off just laying it out there. A lot more girls than you think would actually go for an arrangement like that, and, zero chance of crazy vindictive bitch trying to ruin yr life for the next 5-10 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• So not a girlfriend and a bootycall, but a main chick and side chick... OK i see the distinction lol. Sarcasm aside man I would love to have 2 or 3 serious girlfriends or wives, I think it would fill all the feminine energy I could ever need in my life, and I think it would be much easier to be faithful to them since I would have the variety I need to keep me satisfied all the time. It wouldn't divide them up into separate times just to be clear, it'd be all of us all the time, like my own permanent cheer squad.

• i agree with everything you said except the part about having them around all the time. thats some weird shit bro

• Dude, 3 wives = 3 mothers-in-law. You sure bout that?

• Nah man girls love their girlfriends... and who is gonna be a better girlfriend to them than my other girlfriends? Perfect logic.

What Girls Said 10

• No! That is not okay! Especially if they don't know about each other! That is a set up for desaster! You are gonna drown in jealousy and cat fights! Girls don't share a man! It'll be a blood bath!

• If they all consent to it I think you can have as many partners as you want

• No hell no.
    That's still cheating and it's kinda gross

• its only acceptable if both sides r ok with it i. e. open relationship

• No, that's cheating

• Fuck no. You're cheating on both of them with both of them

• Are you polyamourous?

• Then just be single and dating... it's not fair to them

• If you have an open relationship and they both know, then that is probably what you'd consider acceptable. Otherwise it's cheating.

• Only if they both know it's going on.

What Guys Said 6

• If your Mormon it is or both girls know about other wise it's not acceptable to secretly see two girls.

• Sure, if it's made clear to both parties of a polygamous relationship.

• Dude the relationship game isn't kind to many men. Like any conquerer, take what you can get while you can get it. Leave no prisoners. Alls fair in love and war. Women are not forgiving and neither should men.

• If everyone involved agrees with it, who is anyone to judge?

• It is not accpetable that this got removed.

Your Question has been hidden and is under review by admins. After admin review, this question can be removed permanently or put back on the site.

Question Title: Guys, Why do feminazis run this site?

Question Details: This site is run by such female dictators, god forbid you say anything to upset a female on here the women mods are pathetic and lousy.

We strive to keep GirlsAskGuys a helpful and caring community for all. Thank you for understanding!

• Yes it is ok to cheat on women.