I spent the night at his house but we're not dating. Does it mean anything?

The other night I got into a fight with my parents and wanted to get out of my house so I texted a close friend of mine. I explained that I had gotten into a fight with my parents and asked if I could spend the night at his place. He said that it was no problem at all so I packed a bag and walked to his place (he lives right down the road from me). When I got there things were normal and we were just hanging out and watching tv but then things got flirty. I stole his beanie and we ended up wrestling for it and we got into a tickle fight. Not only that but when I had first gotten there that night we had planned for me to sleep on the couch but instead he ended up taking me upstairs to his room and I slept in his bed with him. We didn't kiss or anything but we cuddled all night and he was really sweet to me. When we were laying together I said "thanks again for letting me stay here." And he said "of course" and pulled me closer to him when he said it. We're both recently single and I used to have a really big crush on him (and those feelings are still there) but I never thought I would have a chance with him. We were always just friends and that's how I thought it would stay but now I'm starting to think I actually have a chance with him. Do I? And does our night together mean anything? Opinions would be very much appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• YES he has feeling for you!!! No guy in there right mind would cuddle with a girl for 12 hours if they didn't like them! I'm glad you found someone you like, Good luck!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you have a chance with him. He obviously has feelings for you.

What Guys Said 2

• I wish girls would do stuff like that with me...
    The fact that he was ok with you sleeping with him (non-sexually, of course) obviously means something. And guys like doing stupid stuff like wrestling and tickle fights with girls, since girls are usually not ok and freaked out by stuff like that. I definitely think you should try it out.
    Hope everything's all right with your parents.

• Very very hot

What Girls Said 4

• Right from the Start, The Heart... And Respect is a Great way to Start.
    Good luck and Chance for Romance. xx

• aww... sounds like something I would do! hahah! (: Anyway yeah sounds like it! (: Go! Girl! I am rooting for you! (: hahah Tag me! I wanna know what happens!

• Go for it, he is obviously into you

• You have a chance. Good luck