I really want to get into this dating game, but after many failed attempts, I feel like im doing it all wrong?

In my early 20s, dated a little in HS but been single for 4 years and counting. Since getting in to college i wanted to get back in the dating game after wanting to take a short break junior and senior year of high school. All of the girls I have taken an interest in have either only liked me as a friend and/or didn't have feelings for me. Exactly what am I do wrong to cause this and what are some of the things I can do to be successful at dating?

What Girls Said 1

• If you've failed so many times, then yes odds are that you're doing it wrong. Probably it has more to do with your approach.

• Ok so what can I change with my approach then?

• I have absolutely no clue what your approach is. O_o

• Could my problem possibly be that I try and become friends first?

What Guys Said 1

• For men, it's just a numbers' game. Keep asking girls out until the 10th, 50th or 100th girl eventually says 'yes'. I too hate iterating over women, but unless you happen to be the cream of the crop among the guys, this is the only way guys can date.