He forgot my birthday do I end it?

Today is my birthday I've been with my boyfriend a few months and we discussed my birthday a few times. Well he's told me so far he misses me can't wait to see me this week and weekend (he lives out of state ) sent me pictures of his hair cut tells me he loves me but no happy birthday at all... I'm hurt I'm questioning how serious he really is which to be honest I feel isn't very much at all. I do love him but wow... He forgot my birthday. To me this says a lot about how he views me. I could care less about gifts what I care about is his true feelings and intentions. I was planning on later or in the morning saying you forgot my birthday and being honest about how this makes me feel. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is too self-centered to be a good boyfriend. If I were really into girl, I'd have plenty of stuff planned to make sure she knew that I did NOT forget her birthday. I really don't care about birthdays, but I know that any girl I'm dating does! Especially if you discussed it. So yeah, you are probably delaying an inevitable heartbreak staying with this guy. Feel free to bring it up and listen to him squirm. But unless he was trapped under a falling piano all day, he's just out living his life, not thinking about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, my husband forgets his OWN birthday about half the time. And honestly, if the date is not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of the month, neither of us is likely to know the exact date without consulting a phone or calendar.

Look at the big picture. If the big picture shows a normal human being who cares about you, then let it slide.

Besides, yr in yr 30's. Girl soon enough you'll be my age and you'll WANT people to forget yr birthday. LOL

What Guys Said 2

• The choice is up to you. There will always be another girl willing to let him creampie and forget a couple birthdays, and their relationship might be perfectly fine.

• First world problems...
    Jeez

What Girls Said 2

• I forget my own birthday, No big deal...

• remind him but if he does it again i would leave him... men can be forgetful