Does he like me or not? What's he thinking?

I met a guy on tinder and we hook up once, he never really has time for me or to even talk some days... When we do talk he says things like "I'm his" and he makes it clear he's content with only me and that he's not seeing or dating anyone else. The only time I can really get his attention is when I'm mad at him or if I say things implying we shouldn't be together. What does all of this mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, to me it looks like you're a slightly possessive man's booty call. Just telling you how it is.

First things first, ~90% of people on Tinder aren't looking for anything serious, he's most likely a part of that percentage. The hook-up you guys had just further proves my point.

I'd also like to point out that no one is busy 24/7, anyone can find a minute to text a person. If he genuinely liked you, trust me, he WOULD make time for you, even if just a little bit.

He found someone (you) he can have casual sex with, the sex was probably pretty decent, so that's why he's content with only you (if he was telling the truth). It's not that easy for guys to get laid, so when they find a chick who is willing, lots of times they don't wanna let her go. It's convenient to keep her at arm's length.

That's just my opinion.
    I don't think there's anything deeper than just some NSA fun there.

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds pretty controlling and suspicious. I would leave him and stop talking to him.

• Have you become attached to this guy yet? Do you think you can make a clean break from him if you needed too?

• I think I'm attached after reading all these comments I know this relationship means nothing but I want it to be something so bad.., I don't know how to let go. Honesty I don't want to be alone

• I can empathize with you. I am single right now and I'm hating it so much.

What Girls Said 0