Guys, whats the one thing you wish girls knew?

what I mean is like whats something you want girls to know when you're in a relationship.. not like about you personally just like about males in general, (aside from the fact that girls look into things too much, because we do lol)

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Liking each other doesn't mean you're meant to be together. You need to want a similar sort of relationship. Compromise within some range is to be expected and a willingness to do so on both of your parts is key. But if you want really different things, you shouldn't be together, no matter how much you like each other.

That goes for guys and girls.

What Guys Said 14

• How could I speak for the whole male gender?
    I've constantly been experiencing different takes from mines on anything, be them friends or not.
    Better not to rely on any stereotype.

• Just because we find you attractive doesn't mean we have to drop everything and "approach" you

• That paying for a date isn't a man's job because we have bills and expenses that don't revolve around women.

• Most of the time, we don't want to talk about our problems, we just want to go and solve them. Alone.

• We have a had time putting down the toilet seat. We have a hard time doing it for the ones we love because it's instinctive.

• okay lol, yeah I live with my dad+brother and they always forget to put the toilet seat down and my mom and sister freak out about it and im just like: oh im sorry that its so hard for you to reach in front of you and just push the seat down I mean like seriously I get it its gross to touch the seat but thats where your ass goes anyways so technically you can't like not touch it, I dunno things and stuff

• It's muscle memory. We do it instinctively. You just don't understand us men.

• @ameila1284 This is what you need in your family...

https://youtu.be/D792XoeU4l8

• Just because the girl thinks something should be done a certain way does not mean it should be done that way... you can't change us... and we do not give a fuck what your friends, parents, of extended family thinks lol

• That you should be asking your dad this question.

• We can't help when we look at your boobs, it just happens.

• That thinking about sex for males is overrated...

• that I am better than her

• I wish she knew just how perfect she is and I wouldn't change a thing about her

• Just the must know that we can be dangerous when we become angry.

• That I have good intentions.

• That despite men have penises they're still human beings.