How do you guys feel about dating the introverted girl?

I want to ask any introverted guys out there if they felt like it was more difficult forming a relationship with an introverted female. Girls are welcome to answer :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very introverted and shy naturally and oddly I attracted extroverted girls, often with them asking me on a date initially (till I could work up the nerve to become the aggressor).

My very first girlfriend was very extroverted and attracted to me on the basis (or at least according to her) that I was such a gentleman and the only guy who wasn't trying to get in her pants, even though I'm not (was just too shy back then to reveal that I'm not and was also looking to get in her pants).

There were only a couple of times I dated introverted girls (one both shy and introverted, one not and simply preferring solitude) and I found it rather difficult because with the first because it made me have to be more of an aggressor and pursuer than I normally am. There were also times when we argued where the girl would want some time alone which is uncharacteristic (usually it was me who wanted time alone with the girl pursuing me and trying to get me to talk to her, not the other way around).

So basically it flipped all the rules around. However, my first true love was this kind of introverted type, and it made me step up and have to be more confident and aggressive and assertive than I ever was before, and I also had to push her sometimes to go out since she wanted to spend most of our dates at home.

It was weird, to say the least, since it made me have to behave more like an extrovert around her to avoid just doing things like playing video games together or just going to a karaoke box with just me and her (she loved to sing and was a great singer but only in front of me, not in front of a bunch of other friends).

But it was very special, a kind of dating dynamic that I never had again with other women. The second one who wasn't so shy but merely introverted was pretty weird, working at a flower shop. She wanted to get serious faster than ever before, and she had an odd thing where she was into astrology (I caught her looking up my star sign, Taurus, with hers, Aries, to see how "marriage-compatible" we were). It turned into a long distance thing after a couple of months before I could find out more, but she was one of the weirdest girls I ever dated, always making it impossible for me to read what she's thinking, even in the bedroom, while she kind of stuck around the entire time.

• One difficulty I found with both of these introverted girlfriends was that they didn't want to spend a lot of time with my friends. I had a rather large friend group and wanted my girlfriends to become involved and meet all my friends so that we could spend our time together being around the same friends (with me likewise wanting to meet the friends of the girlfriend, and make her friends meet my friends).

The introverted types usually didn't have many friends of their own and didn't want to meet mine so much -- they might come to a party and just sit in the corner for the most part so I'd have to keep them entertained that way.

So maybe one of the smaller obstacles there with introverted girls is that they usually make spending time with them and spending time with your friends mutually exclusive, instead of something that can occur simultaneously. Even though I was introverted and shy, I was getting over the shyness gradually in my 20s and making lots of friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Some guys like introverted girls, while others not so much.

What Guys Said 9

• I have never been in a relationship or dated, just too shy. But I am friends with a girl who is kind of in between extroverted and introverted. She would say that she is more to he I trovert side. She is one of only 2 girls i really became friends with, it even got to know. Worst part is she had a boyfriend when I met her, then broke up, and now is dating another guy

• As a fairly introverted guy. I'd probably be more attracted to an outgoing girl but that's not really something I worry about. It's a minor preference but nowhere close to being a deal breaker.

• I feel good about dating introverted girl. I can tell stories for hours. Thing is: I want to get to know her and I want to know what she is like - if she is sooo introverted that I would need mind reading... that sucks.

Thing with dating: You need to communicate. You can't communicate with looks, touch, grimacing at the first dates.

Question is what happens if there is more than dating and it turns into a relationship.

But I guess "introverted girl" means more than "not talking much" right?

• I'm introverted by nature, but have come to be quite outspoken in the past few years. I have always preferred women that have a lot of energy. Anyway, yes I've felt like it has been more difficult forming a relationship with an introverted female.

• Feeling.. okay about it xD

• I'm neither introverted nor extroverted but somewhere in the middle. For me I wouldn't mind it at all, it's not a real problem. The only problem with it would be the initial interaction, it might be too awkward or a lack of communication might lead it to never progress.

• Im introverted as well and I wish there was more. They are great to date, you feel truly there for each other.

• I would. Nothing wrongwith them.

• I did once. didn't like it. m not that outgoing but damn. she got in the elevator with me in the museum on our date and buried her face in my chest " cause of heights " it was one flight of stairs!

What Girls Said 1

• I think it depends on the guy! If he likes that!