What do girls think of guys who are always by themselves?

I am a guy who likes being by myself, I eat all my meals alone, I am completely fine with hanging out in my room alone all night and that doesn't bother me at all. Of course that doesn't mean I hate people, I really do like eating dinner with people, and hanging out with them, but I am content with being on my own, so if people dont make arrangements with me I'm just as happy being by myself. That being said I have quite a few friends, who I talk to in class, at clubs and sports and what not, and I am pretty friendly with people and oddly enough pretty extroverted despite being always by myself. I never really thought of this as anything, but a lot of my friends make comments about how they never see me with anyone. Like they will always see me around campus by myself, whether thats in the library, one of the eateries, or just walking around I am almost always by myself, and ask me why I am always alone. I dont really care what they think to be honest, but out of curiousity I was wondering how women would feel about this, is it attractive if a guy is by himself? A turn off? Whats the consensus?

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely nothing. It's not a turn on nor a turn off. It's neutral.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know how girls feel about it, but I'm pretty much the same. Except I have pretty bad anxiety, so I don't like hanging around in public by myself or even with my friends that much. But I'm just as happy sitting at home watching tv, getting on GaG, playing video games or whatever. It doesn't bother me, before I had many friends that's all I did was sit at home, but I have quite a few friends now, I just don't hangout with them like they do each other. They pretty much hangout together everyday (well a few of them at least, the others are probably together in a different group) but I only come around every once in a while. I work with one of them, and hangout with him on lunch and stuff but I am usually by myself too. My friends don't get it, and wonder why I don't come out much, but it doesn't bother me and sometimes I'm happier alone.

• You seem like an introvert.

• You know I wish I could just identify with one of these descriptors (introvert or extrovert) but honestly I can't. I am one of those weird people that is literally neither introverted nor extroverted. I've asked people what they think I am and that question always baffles them. I go to parties every once in a while when I'm invited, or am looking to go talk to people, and I am the life of the party (and whats even crazier to most people is that I dont drink, so I'm completely sober), I'll talk to just about anyone, I have a list of about 100 people that I regularly see around and talk with, and when I talk with people I generally do most of the talking. But I enjoy being on my own, dont care if I am with people or not, and dont go out of my way to make new friends, unless the situation presents itself (i. e. if a girl sits next to me I'll strike up a conversation, but if I am sitting on an opposite bench to her, I would never in a million years go sit next to her and talk to her)

• Its really weird how I work, but I dont really care about it, thats how I operate, as a complete mix of the two.