Im straight but I think I have a crush on my girl friend? Is it a crush?

I think girls are beautiful to look at but I've never wanted to have sex with a girl or have a relationship with a girl none of that but I think I have a crush on my best friend.

I just get jealous when she tells me she's dating because I want her to myself I get upset when she doesn't reply and I really can't see my life without her. I've never felt like this about any other human being. I don't even date any other guys because I just want to be with her as much as I can.

I don't really know if I want sex with her though but every time I see her I just wanna wrap my arms around her and cuddle and we do but nothing past cuddling. I just have these really strong confusing feelings for her and I just.. What the hell is going on? I feel like a crazy person.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You are straight. If you are thinking about her vajayjay or boobs, then you have issues.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Na, you're straight, it's not like you're thinking about having sex with her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• lol I am also a very possessive friend. I get extremely jealous when my friends start seeing someone. Unless you dream about cumming inside her you are not a leabian

0|0
    0|0