Boyfriend of two years won't stop talking to girls?

Boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for two years , since I was sixteen and he was seventeen. He's always talked to other girls when he was pissy at me. he's been doingg this on/ off for two years now. He stops when we break up and then he'll resume like a few weeks later. Now its been more of a reoccurring thing. We've been fighting a lot recently as well bc he's petty and does certain things I don't like , which he knows makes me mad. I found out last Saturday that he's been talking to since November. It broke my heart. Bc we were okay and he'd been talking to her. He told me he'd stop talking to her , even showed me a message that was supposedly from her. We broke up then got back together not even within a two day span. Its just like, the more I try and want to fix us , the more he pulls away. I know he's talking to her still and he won't stop. At all. It's like I'm trying to just make us okay again , and it's like he doesn't wanna. He says he wants me , but then he'll treat me like I'm just crap under his shoe. Then I'll leave he'll either take me back or I'll take him back but then he'll continue to do the same shit. Its so frustrating and honestly in getting tired of hus behavior. I want us to work but at the same time I'm done. A little help pls!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just going to keep happening over and over again until one of you leaves for good. That's what i believe..

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should end it. You keep breaking up over the same thing and then expect him to change. That's just silly.

What Guys Said 4

• Hang up and try again. Long distance needs a lot of flexibility and freedom, doesn't sound right for you.

• You deserve better, move on

• U look faithful, but if there was no commitment, you can try to forget him and find someone who understands and respects you

• lol black barbie? Black. Barbie. What the actual fuck? lol

What Girls Said 6

• "He's always talked to other girls when he was pissy at me. he's been doingg this on/ off for two years now"
    NO! NO ! NO! NO ! NO! NO ! NO! Can you hear me! NO! The answer is NO!

• This sounds like a very messy, unhealthy and difficult relationship which is not what a normal relationship should like. A relationship that is meant to be should be easy and happy. I would reconsider if this is the right relationship for you. He sounds immature too.

• you seem like a strong girl end things now I've been with a guy like that and it's just not worth it trust me the right guy wouldn't do this

• Girl let him gooooooo. I tell no lies when I say "Been there done that" me & my ex (online) were like that for three years. Two years later we are now texting buddies who wish each other the best.

Plus, you cute so...

• First I shall quote my friend's response to this: DUMP HIS ASS!!!

Now, I fully agree with her sentiment. If you are fighting a lot because he's petty, AND if he's talking to other girls when you two have falling outs, he is not someone you want to be with. Listen to the fact that you are having a lot of fights; it means you have a lot of underlying issues in your relationship.

• That's what happens when a woman deals with boys, he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions and he seems to care nothing about whether it upsets you or not, is this what you really think you deserve?