The girl I'm in love with got a boyfriend?

i have a girlfriend and dont get me wrong i like her and dont want to hurt her but i met this girl in college and we have become like best friend and i think im in love with her but i never got the courage to tell her now she has a boyfriend and i dont know what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You couldn't have done anything to begin with since ou have a girlfriend. Right now there's literally nothing you can do because you're both taken (by the way if you don't want to heart your girlfriend you should just break up with her, it isn't fair on her if you're going round chasing other girls).

Most Helpful Guy

• Not you do nothing... You breakup with your current girlfriend... And go home

What Girls Said 3

• Dump your current girlfriend since you don't even appear to love her. As for the girl you're 'in love with', forget about her and move on. She's with someone else now and there's nothing you can do about it. You don't deserve either of them since you willfully got to know another girl emotionally whilst you had a girlfriend.

• Break up with your current girlfriend since you don't love her. Let the poor girl free so she can find someone else.

• You don't tell her. You keep it to yourself, because you're taken

• I know I do but me and this girl have so much more in common

• If you don't love her that much anymore, your girlfriend, you should break it up.
      But if even if you were single, there's nothing you can do... she's got a boyfriend herself

What Guys Said 1

• Well be a men and dump the old one to get new one and don't worry about complaining if She was in your position She will be sleeping with her by if She is in your condition.