Online dating: yes or no?

Also why did you choose yes or no?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my wife on eHarmony in 2005.

We will celebrate our tenth aniversary this June. Ten happily married years is about the best endorsement of online dating I could think of.

• That's so sweet! Advance Happy Anniversary to you! ^-^

• Thanks for the MHO.

Thanks for your kind words too. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• At first I was like no , but then yes. I was always working , school and I didn't have time for friends , or even hanging out. I made this app "badoo" i would get tons of Messages but all of them seemed sexual and just trying to have a one night stand. But then this guy caught my eye. We talked and we hit it off real quick. After 3 months of texting we finally met. He asked me out and now we're one year together. ❤️😍 Never thought I'd find love lol. Always thought it was lame.

What Guys Said 16

• I picked no because overall I don't think people take online dating seriously. Fake profiles or lie about some info. I have met and been on a date with 2 people through online dating but neither worked out. The first one we never got passed the 1st date, the other we had 3 dates but with both I never felt like either woman was really interested in me right from the start. As a guy it's awful, girls get messaged all the time from guys so most of the time you never get a response from them.

• I would say No.

• I would never go to a dating website, I loath those places but if I just simply met someone at random online, I'd be open to it, really depends on the person I am dealing with and whether or not I felt I could trust them.

• Nope, cuz I'd be damn if I allowed women to pick and chose me from a group of niggas over the web lol.

• Online dating: "yes" if you are a male below 35 of age.
    "No" if you are between 35 and 40
    "Hell no" if you are between 40 and 45
    45+ "Dont (k) no (w)

Another question: WHERE do you want to online date and for what reason. Online date is not online date. you know?

• Yes! Met my girlfriend that way. We talket online, we met up on the wierdest place, outside of a cemetary and now we are happily ever after! She is the best thing ever happening to me.

• i dont seriously date online. i talk to girls on facebook primarily. its how i meet new people and take it from there. forced dating via an app always end up weird. i used to do it but for me it never really went well. I have a feeling it works better for older peopple who haven't been able to settle down

• Well here goes. Girls are on there with a big check list, which very few guys meet. They have Zero communication skills, they are bombarded with hundreds of messages, their is no trust online, it rarely materializes into a date, a lot of girls are racist especially on POF in australia. So end of the day, it's a massive waste of time, at least for me. I've probably messaged like 20000 girls over 4 years and never had anything more than a few lame dates.

• I choose yes... but only if i can be with her in real very soon.

• I haven't had any luck but in still fishing

• Online dating is pretty lame... Girls get a ton of attention without putting much effort. They are terrible at keeping up convos, they have these checklists (like wtf, seriously?). Most of the time I just read their profile and laugh my ass off because, most of them clearly live in their own fantasy worlds. " He has to be tall, dark, handsome, ambitious, like cats, studying or working, NO BLACK MEN, "... oh I almost forgot, can't forget those cheesy marilyn monroe lines. Fuck outta here with that shit loool

• Lmao true but not all are like that and yeah most of them are pretty lame.

• Hell naw dude... it's common for introverts to date online... so by choosing online dating it's like saying "I'm an introvert"... so nope...

• I would prefer it in the meatworld but honestly, online dating is here to stay and it is very efficient, comfortable and (if you're somewhat careful) safe.

I am wiling to bet most couples from here on out will have met online.

• I think it's a good idea, but I've never actually done it

• No to all forms of dating...

• Why?

• Enough discrimination! Enough oppression!!

• I don't know tbh. I've always thought no

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly i want say no. But I guess some people surprise me! (:

• I would say no for me. I prefer meeting a person face to face and slowly getting to know each other that way instead of texting each other. Also, there's so many cases where people put fake information and profiles that I don't know if I could trust it or take it seriously.

On the other hand, it's a really good way to meet different people for people who don't have the time to date. You can skip all the formalities (?) you do on dates and really focus on your interests.

• I tried it and they were all either creeps just interested in sex, or losers who wanted to talk but not meet in person.

• Sure, I'm for online dating.

• It's not for me 😕 I strongly prefer meeting people in real life 😁🙌🏽🙆🏽

• Online dating is a no no for me, I have had too many slimeballs with one track minds.

• I say yes. It can work for some people