I don't have a boyfriend?

Why don't I have a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• you won't put out?

• No and how do you put out?

• By having sex

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Maybe you don't give off the I want a boyfriend vibe.

• How do give off a boyfriend vibe to let guys you want a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 12

• Hold on.

Let me... use my powers of telepathy.

ooOooHhHmmm...

OoOOOOOhHHHHMMMM...

Hm... according to my readings it says here it's because you're a bitch for not being more descriptive in your question.

• Because you ask stupid questions.

• What do you look like?
    Are you a kind person?
    Do you get along well with others?
    Do you have any male friends/acquaintences?
    ...
    ...
    Have you actually tried asking a guy out?

• How I look is not a reason ro not have a boyfriend there are probably some guys that think I'm attractive just not all of them.

• Then what is the reason?

• Are you always like this? Because I'm quite sure asking yourself why you don't have a boyfriend won't land you one. Let alone ask us. Also the devil on the details. Toodles.

• I am not falling for this again. I tired answering similar question a couple of hours ago. And she went off on me

• Do you scare them away? or they themselves never approach you?

• Because you don't have a boyfriend, or cuz you're a jerkface

• No one cares.

• I don't know you so I have no idea

• I don't have girlfriend, actually NEVER had one and am virgin as well go figure.

• Men are realizing the true nature of women and brainwash of feminist society... girlfriend and boyfriend is a FEMINIST arrangement that should be shunned!

Fuck dating and FUCK relationships

• Why don't I have a girlfriend?

What Girls Said 10

• Lmao, so what?

I don't have a boyfriend either.

I mean, boyfriends are a lot of responsibility. You have to feed it, clean it, walk it, bop it, twist it, pull it, grab it, etc.

You can join a club, community class, or activity group. You can play a sport you like, take an art class at your local community center, or join a study group. Find something that appeals to you and you will instantly be meeting people that you have something in common with so you have something to talk about.

Don't forget, before you get a boyfriend, you’ll have to meet some guys, don't worry it isn't as scary as you think.

Haha.

• Many reasons! Be social involved in your community where there will be so many people boys, married, single. etc. If you find them all taken they have friends of friends that are single.

• I ask myself that everyday 😂

• If you don't know yourself, then how the hell do you expect us to know?

• How am I supposed to know? You didn't post a pic or tell me about your personality.

• It's okay girl im single too maybe we're too hot noone knows🤔😏

• Perhaps you are being desperate.

Boyfriends are not a fashion accessory.

Lol :D

• Why do feel like you need a boyfriend?

• I don't feel like I need a boyfriend it just bother me and make me mad that don't have a boyfriend.

• Maybe it's because you're comparing your life with other happy couples. Being single isn't that bad. Stop thinking why you don't have a boyfriend, it'll just ruin your mood for no reason. (trust me, I have been down that road).

• because you're not putting yourself out there enough or you're overthinking it or its just not you're time right now

• Add ore cruel