Why doesn't he want to plan anything?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for just over a year now and I've had to plan everything. There has been only 3 dates he's planned all year and those were the first 2 and Valentine's Day last year. He also forgot a 1 year anniversary card but we did go out to dinner. This year he hasn't and won't put any thought into Valentine's Day and I'm getting to the point where I really don't care anymore if we go do anything to celebrate cause I feel like there isn't any point. Is this just a guy thing? I've asked him to plan more dates and he said he would but he hasn't. This makes me feel like he doesn't put any thought into the relationship. Any advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You are Absolutely right here, dear, I Give you an "A" for Not Only Excellence But... Team Effort.
    If he is this Relaxed and Laxed Now, he will only Get worse. And as wise as an ol owl that I think that I am, I will Give you My own Hoot and toot of my Own Horn... He is Not Into a real Relationship and is taking you ion a Slow Stride Ride.
    Sit him down and have a Long chat With This Mate and tell him, "You snooze, you Lose," with No... Date and just being Late.
    Good luck. xx

• He sounds like he doesn't want to try at all, cut him loose he then try make a effort trust me been there done that.